Prayer changes things! Remember to pray for someone today! Pray for the will of GOD to be done in the earth!
Luke 18:1 KJV And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Peter 3:9
New King James Version
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward [a]us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
The Loveless Church – Revelation 2:1-7
2 “To the [a]angel of the church of Ephesus write,
‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: 2 “I know your works, your labor, your [b]patience, and that you cannot [c]bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; 3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. 6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.” ’
New King James Version
9 Because zeal for Your house has eaten me up,
And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
New International Version
17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”[a]
Continuance in Prayer
1. Pray for the leadership in the Body of CHRIST Acts 20:28/1 Tim 5:17/Heb 13:17/1 Thess 5:12/
2. Pray for the laypersons in the BODY of CHRIST- 1 Pet 2:16/2 Tim 2:24/2 Cor 6:4/Neh 1:10
3. Pray against the Leviathan spirit – Is 27:1/Job 41:18-22/
4. Pray against the spirit of the Python – Acts 16:16-18
5. Pray for children returning to school and for wisdom for the parents – Matt 25
6. Pray for reconciliation of the family members and against all the division in the body – 2 Corinthians 5:11-21/Malachi 4:6/Luke 1:17
7. Pray against the spirit of Cain – Genesis 4
8. Pray against the spirit of Balaam – Numbers 21-24
9. Pray against the spirit of Esau – Gen 25:19-34 Selfish, gluttonous and desirous of worldly temporal things
10. Pray against the principalities that are enacting their demonic dominion through the politicians and magistrates that are elected into office. – Col 1:16/Eph 6:12
11. Pray strategically for geographic locations – Daniel 10:13